في الأهرام ، نحن نعرف من نحن ونعرف ما الذي نفعله.
- الأهرام هي شركة تأسست عام١٩٩٠. منذ البدايات المتواضعة ، نمت الشركة بشكل كبير في مجالها.
- الآن ، نحن المجموعة الاستثمارية الرائدة في مجال البلاستيك في جميع أنحاء منطقة الشرق الأوسط. نحن فخورون بتراثنا المصري القديم ، وجودنا الوطني والدولي الحالي ونموذج الأعمال الأخلاقية التي تميزنا.
- نحن نعتقد أن الشركات تعمل بشكل أفضل عندما تلعب مع قوتها. وهذا يعني بالنسبة لنا تركيز مواردنا على بناء محفظة قوية من الأصول (الآلات والطاقة البشرية).
1995 The decision to back to the hometown in Sohag government to set up Al Ahram plastic company 1700 m² which start production in the industrial area Al Kouthar, in 1997.
• 1997 The new start in Sohag, with working capital 2 million EGP and turn over up to 3 million EGP.
• 2005 As the first company working in the field of plastic manufacturing in upper Egypt, the success leads the company to increase the working capital to 5 million EGP and business number about 10 million EGP.
• 2008 to 20111 Start in the business of the special plastic film and raw material trading as a plan from 2008 to 2011 as the followings:
• 2009 increase the capital of Al Ahram company to 18 million EGP and enlarge the area of Al Ahram by adding Mina engineering company of 3400 m² to Al Ahram to become 5100 m².
• 2015 to 2019 1- Investments were started to build the Al-Ahram International factory and Al-Nasr, which the company owned from the period to begin production of Al-Nasr Factory as one of the branches of Al-Ahram Company in 2019, and the Al-Ahram International Factory is also being completed as a branch of Al-Ahram Plastic Company to start Production in 2020 begins with investments of about 50 million
2- In 2016, Horus Plastic Company was established in Badr City and added a space adjacent to it later with investments of about 30 million and used as main stores for the group.
3- In 2017, the South Company, adjacent to Al-Ahram Plastic Company with 1000 m², was acquired with investments of about 6 million EGP, which are being prepared and used as warehouses and administrative headquarters to accommodate the industrial expansions of the group.
4- In 2018, a 5,000 m² was acquired for the Al Romany Plastic Company to accommodate the planned new expansions
5-In 2017, the partners entered as shareholders with others to establish the Capital Investment and Growth Company, which owns a factory in 10th Ramadan, which will produce plastic pipes and drainage connections with investments estimated at about 150 million EGP.
Vision, Mission, and Values
Our Vision To be the preferred supplier for key customers in printing, packaging and knowledge transfer industries in the global market
Our Mission Satisfying our customers through providing Integrated solutions in the printing, packaging & knowledge transfer industries, combined with the highest level of support through qualified and motivated teams and in alliance with the right suppliers, in order to be a role model that contributes in developing our markets and communities
Growing through Continuous
Learning Responsibility to Commitments